- Xcaret hosts two weddings a day, but in different locations (the park is large enough that you wouldn’t run into eachother).
- Wedding guests come through a private entrance into the park and don’t need to buy a ticket.
- It’s recommended you book weddings one year in advance, since the park is popular.
- The smallest wedding you can have at Xcaret is 20 people (on the waterfront). The largest is 660 (in La Isla).
- If you hold your wedding in La Isla consider hiring two wedding photographers to make it easier to capture the large space.
- If you and your guests want to stay close to the park, consider Occidental Grand Xcaret Resort. It’s walking distance from the park and offers packages that include unlimited park visits with your stay. It’s also all-inclusive, which makes things easy on your guests. For more information on the Occidental Grand Xcaret Resort click here.
- For more information on Xcaret weddings, check out their wedding website.