- The Viceroy was renovated in 2012 so all the facilities feel brand new.
- The resort is only for adults and kids older than 15.
- Your private pool can be heated or cooled, whichever you prefer.
- While the rooms look like rustic huts, they all have air conditioning, Wifi, TVs, DVD players and some rooms have espresso machines.
- If you’re having your wedding here you can opt to buy out the hotel for a completely private experience. Laura Reyes, wedding and special events coordinator at the resort, says about half the weddings they book do buy out the resort. She recommends booking at least eight to nine months out for that. Six months is fine otherwise.
- For more information, visit the Viceroy website.