1. Las Vegas. It’s a classic for a reason. Vegas has endless bars, clubs, restaurants, pool parties and more to entertain your bachelorette party. Plus you can go budget-friendly or all-out luxurious – it’s all there.
2. The great outdoors. If your bride loves camping and all things nature, consider renting a cabin or going glamping. Make sure to bring plenty of s’mores ingredients and wine to enjoy by the campfire!
3. Charleston, S.C. We’ve already told you about all the fun things this charming historic city has to offer bachelorette parties. Check out our Charleston guide for more info.
4. Drink around the world at Epcot. If you’re in the Orlando area, Epcot is one of the more “grown up” parks to visit. And with country-themed cocktails at every pavilion of the World Showcase, there’s plenty for a group of girls to enjoy. Plus you’re nearby Downtown Disney to keep the party going after hours.
5. An all-inclusive resort. The advantage here is you can splash out on something fabulous and once you’re there, there’s none of the issues with splitting the bill or deciding who’s got the next round of drinks – it’s all included! Scope out deals on sites like Groupon and Jetsetter to save a little cash.
6. Theme park. If part of your group is under-aged or you just want to have a nostalgia-filled day riding rides and flirting with boys in line, head to your local amusement park.
7. Tourist in your hometown. You don’t have to fly to Vegas to stay somewhere swanky. Book a suite at the nicest hotel in your area. You can lay by the pool, eat at the restaurant there and completely forget that you’re only minutes from home.
8. San Diego. Beaches, sunshine and the bar-filled Gaslamp District make this a fun option for Southern California bachelorette parties. And from many cities you can take the train down, so no one has to be the designated (or hung-over) driver.
9. Miami. Stunning beaches by day, insane dance clubs by night – Miami is an obvious choice for bachelorette parties, and for good reason.
10. New York. There’s no shortage of things to do here, and the restaurant and club options definitely make it bachelorette-worthy.
11. Wine country. If your bride is less a dancing-on-the-table girl and more a sipping-a-nice-Chardonnay-in-a-booth kinda gal, then heading to your nearest winery area for tastings and a gourmet meal will be just right. Book a limo to make things extra special, and hit up a local spa while you’re there too.